Guaranteed to leave you feeling as great as it tastes!
Wake up and feel great by drinking something energizing and full of ingredients that any nutritionist would approve of. This shake contains flax which is incredibly nutritious thanks to the omega-3 fatty acids and fibers. In addition, the bananas provide a heaping dose of potassium along with numerous other vitamins and minerals. By adding some protein powder, you will be assured to get that important protein building block. One of the main contributors to this healthy shake is kale, one of the most praised superfoods in the planet. So pop a straw in this refreshingly yummy, thick, and cold Morning Power-Up Energy Shake!
Morning Power-Up Energy Shake
- 1/2 banana frozen
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup kale chopped
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt non-fat
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 2 tablespoons protein powder 1 serving (we used Clean Protein Powder)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until combined and creamy. Add a few ice cubes if you prefer a thicker shake. Serve immediately.
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
If you loved this delectable shake and crave more drink recipes that are both delicious and nutritious, check out the recipes below!
More Healthy Drink Recipes:
Make sure you subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss out anything on Skinny Ms.
We’d love to hear what you think. Leave us a comment in the comments section below.