Dumbbells? Workout? Easy? Yes to all three! If you’re ready to take the plunge into working out, these routines are for you. These 15 workouts will introduce you to the joys of fitness. A little weighted resistance with various dumbbells will help develop and change your body into a version of you that you’ve never seen. Get your gear ready, grab your water to stay hydrated, and get ready to fall in love with the change that comes. We guarantee that we can show you how to change hate into love.
1. Total Body Workout for Beginners
An energizing introduction to the joys of weights. Start lifting here.
2. Upper Body Toning Workout
Strengthen and tone your upper body here.
3. Beautiful Back Workout for all Fitness Levels
Don’t worry, we got your back. Workout is here.
4. Sexy Summer Shoulders Workout
Make summer shoulders last all year long. 365 days of sexy are here.
5. Killer Legs and Butt Workout
Legs and a butt to die for. We have to bring them to life first here.
6. 10 Minute Power Workout
10 minutes to new results. Power up here.
7. One Move to Tighter Glutes
One move to one firm backside. Tighten up here.
8. Armed & Dangerous
You’ll have to register those arms as lethal weapons after this workout.
9. Buns and Guns Workout
Sexy arms with a butt to match. Workout starts here.
10. Ab, Shoulder, and Tricep Toning Workout
All arm. All tone. All sexy. All you need is here.
11. Find Your Inner Spartan Workout
A workout for the warrior spirit in you.
12. Tricep Tone it Up Workout Challenge for All Fitness Levels
Get rid of that jiggle with this challenge.
13. 4 Minute Weightlifting Boot Camp
Think of this as a one-song full body workout. Just yell at yourself over the music.
14. Shape Up Size Down Arm Workout
Tone and shed excess from your arms. Workout is here.
15. Shape Up Size Down – Fat Blaster Plus
Two options. Both blast fat. Make your choice here.
Working out has amazing benefits, but the food you take in will help bring the extra change your body needs. Check out some of our food tips:
38 Steps to a Slimmer You
21 Low-Calorie Snacks to Always Have on Hand
5 Breakfasts That Can Be Prepared in Under 5 Minutes