Challenge yourself to change!
This 14-day Bodyweight Workout Challenge will strengthen and slim your entire body! It’s an excellent way to spice up any workout routine. This challenge is also a great place to start for those of you just getting into working out! Committing to this 2 week challenge will help you to build new healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
These total-body routines will sculpt your muscles while helping you to burn fat! Getting your heart rate up is key to boosting metabolism as well as calorie-burn. In order to do that, we’ve incorporated heart-pumping moves with muscle-building exercises. After two weeks, you will feel healthier, happier and capable of achieving anything!
A huge plus to this challenge is that the only tool that you need is your own body! You don’t even need to belong to a gym! This means that you can complete these workouts from almost anywhere at anytime. Most of these workout routines take fewer than 20 minutes to complete. This means that you have no more excuses! Dedicate yourself to it, today. Your healthy lifestyle can begin right now!
This challenge requires you to workout for 14 days straight! There are no rest days, however some of the workouts can be completed in as little as 4 minutes! For those of you who are a bit more advanced, you can always perform each routine more than once. Small changes can lead to huge results. You can do this!
- Monday: Beginner’s 4-Minute Fat-Blaster
- Tuesday: Body Weight Super-Toning Workout
- Wednesday: 10-Minute Body Weight Circuit for Butt & Thighs
- Thursday: Lower Ab Bulge-Buster Workout
- Friday: 10-Minute Body Toning Workout
- Saturday: Ultimate Beach Body: Body Weight Workout
- Sunday: Inferno 4-Minute Burn
- Monday: HIIT Your Legs Workout
- Tuesday: Fat-Burning Power Circuit
- Wednesday: 10-Minute Tabata Workout for Abs
- Thursday: 15-Minute Indoor Body Weight HIIT
- Friday: 7-Minute Body Weight Blast Workout
- Saturday: Total Body Tabata Challenge
- Sunday: Insane Fat-Burning Bootcamp Challenge
Are you up for the bodyweight workout challenge? Try it out and let us know what you think! Which workout was your favorite? Let us know in the comment section!