A mouthwatering new recipe for taco Tuesday!
Celebrate taco night with these melt-in-your-mouth, flavorful Everything Beef Tacos. These hand-held delights feature one of the most popular recipes on our site: our ever-popular Slow Cooker Everything Beef. Warm tortillas are stuffed with the delicious beef mixture before being topped with juicy onions and bold cilantro. A splash of lime juice provides the perfect finish, giving these soft beef tacos a lightly tangy flavor!
They Look As Good As They Taste
These Mexican-inspired beef tacos not only taste delicious, but they look pretty impressive as well. Ingredients like red onions, cilantro, and jalapeño pepper come together to create vibrant colors for each eye-catching taco. They make the perfect party appetizer for fun gatherings or a quick-and-easy main course for your weeknight dinners. They’re beautiful and ultra-tasty, and these everything beef tacos will be a guaranteed hit no matter how you serve them!
Authentic Everything Beef
These tacos spotlight our beloved Everything Beef recipe. This slow-cooker dish yields incredible, pull-apart meat that tastes so tender it melts in your mouth. It makes the perfect, drool-worthy filling for these gorgeous tacos. Not to mention, this beef recipe is a cinch to make and will save you on busy weeknights or when you’re prepping for the week.
A beef roast (like chuck or round) cooks to tender perfection in the Crock-Pot, and it’s bursting with flavor with the help of garlic and olive oil. After a few hours, the mouthwatering beef softens into shreds that’ll have your taste buds going wild.
Besides starring in these scrumptious tacos, this slow-cooker beef will crank up the taste factor on countless dishes. From burritos and chili to stews and sandwiches, the possibilities are simply endless with this secret weapon recipe!
How To Make Everything Beef Tacos
After whipping up the Everything Beef, you can throw these tacos together at a moment’s notice! With just 10 minutes of prep time and about 20 minutes of heating time, this tasty recipe makes a deliciously quick and easy meal. First, cook a few tortillas on a dry skillet, flipping after 1-2 minutes on each side. After you’ve heated the tortillas, place them on a plate and cover them with a towel to keep them warm.
To build the tacos, stack the tortillas in groups of two and add an even amount of shredded meat to each tortilla. Layer the meat with onions and cilantro and serve with lime wedges and salsa on the side. Before eating, squeeze a little lime juice onto each taco and add a spoonful of salsa. For some added zest, add a couple of chopped jalapeños to each taco. Yum!
Authentic Everything Beef Tacos
- 24 yellow corn tortillas small
- 1 full slow cooker recipe Everything Beef
- 1 cup red onions finely chopped
- 1 cup cilantro finely chopped
- 2 limes each cut into 4 wedges
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 jalapeño medium, stemmed, seeded, and chopped or sliced
- Place a few tortillas at a time in a single layer in a dry skillet or on a griddle over medium-high heat. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on one side, flip, and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute on the other side. Place on a plate and cover with a clean dish towel (or in a tortilla warmer) and repeat with all of the tortillas.
- Once all tortillas are warmed, stack them so there are two on top of each other. There should be 12 stacks of 2. Add an even amount of shredded meat to each tortilla. Top with onions and cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges and salsa on the side.
- Squeeze lime on each taco right before eating. Spoon on salsa.
- For a very spicy taco, add chopped or sliced jalapeños. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
So, what did you think of these tasty authentic everything beef tacos? If you loved them, you’ll also want to try:
- Grilled Tuna Tacos with Fresh Mango Salsa
- Summer Fish Tacos
- Spicy Korean Tacos
- Easy 3 Ingredient Taco Recipe
- Zucchini Tacos
- Vegan Spicy Breakfast Tacos
Editor’s note: This recipes was originally published on May 17, 2016.