Our Authentic Everything Beef recipe is super versatile. From burritos to chili, the pull-apart meat will crank up the scrumptious level of countless dishes. Beef cooks to tender perfection in the crock-pot, with the help of garlic and olive oil. Bursting with flavor, the mouthwatering beef softens into shreds that’ll melt in your mouth.
This Mexican-inspired recipe features the ever-popular Everything Beef in tacos. Warm tortillas are stuffed with the beef mixture, then topped with juicy onions and bold cilantro. A splash of lime juice makes the perfect finish to these soft beef tacos.
This recipe is a cinch to make, especially after whipping up the Everything Beef. Your role involves layering a few ingredients in the beef tacos, offering you a nutritious dinner in a matter of minutes!
Yields: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1 taco, using two tortillas | Calories: 376 | Total Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 86mg | Sodium: 531mg | Carbohydrates: 20g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Protein: 27g | SmartPoints: 11
- 1 full slow cooker recipe Everything Beef
- 1 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 2 limes, each cut into 4 wedges
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 medium jalapeño, stemmed, seeded, and chopped or sliced
- 24 small yellow corn tortillas
- Place a few tortillas at a time in a single layer in a dry skillet or on a griddle over medium-high heat. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on one side, flip, and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute on the other side. Place on a plate and cover with a clean dish towel (or in a tortilla warmer) and repeat with all of the tortillas.
- Once all tortillas are warmed, stack them so there are two on top of each other. There should be 12 stacks of 2. Add an even amount of shredded meat to each tortilla. Top with onions and cilantro.
- Serve with lime wedges and salsa on the side.
- Squeeze lime on each taco right before eating. Spoon on salsa.
- For a very spicy taco, add chopped or sliced jalapeños. Enjoy!
How did you use the beef? Let us know! Leave a comment below.