6. Healthy Mexican Black Bean Casserole | 245 calories per serving
Indulge in the southwestern taste you want without the calories. This dinner incorporates black beans, vegetable broth, salsa, and more.
7. Crockpot Potato Leek Soup | 289 calories per serving
This creamy soup is one of those tasty, warm, low-calorie dinners that will nourish your body and satisfy your appetite.
8. One-Pan Pork Chop & Veggies Dinner | 345 calories per serving
Make this pork chop and roasted vegetable dinner in just 20 minutes–perfect for any busy weeknight. Enjoy the delicious taste of zucchini, mushrooms, and squash.
9. Stir-Fry Sesame Chicken | 287 calories per serving
This quick-cook dinner makes it easy to serve lean protein and low-calorie vegetables in one yummy dish.
10. Black Bean and Quinoa Chili Bowl | 281 calories per serving
Warm low-calorie dinners deliver a one-two punch: tummy-satisfying taste and healthy clean-eating ingredients.
11. Individual Shepherd’s Pie | 323 calories per serving
Nothing says fall quite like a great shepherd’s pie recipe–and we’ve got a healthed-up version perfect for any fall menu. This recipe is served in a bowl, eliminating the calories and fat from the traditional crust.
12. Pumpkin & Spinach Lasagna | 324 calories per serving
Seasonal nutritional powerhouse pumpkin makes this the perfect dish to warm up your menu. Spinach adds additional low-cal nutritional value, with vitamins A, C, and K, as well as folate and magnesium.
13. Low-Calorie White Bean Kale Soup | 197 calories per serving
Satisfy your appetite with a simple dish filled with clean-eating ingredients like carrot, celery, cannellini beans, and more.
14. Turkey, Pesto, & Cranberry Melt | 292 calories per serving
Grill yourself a gooey sandwich with warm low-calorie dinners like this one. Pair it with a green salad and healthy dressing.
15. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato & Black Bean Chili | 171 calories per serving
This dinner delivers all the warmth you want from a fall recipe. It includes fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, and flavorful spices.
Discover what’s cooking in the SkinnyMs. kitchen. Subscribe to our newsletter today for recipes that feed your body—without depriving your taste buds.
We need your feedback! Let us know what you thought about this article or anything else on the site. Leave a comment in the section below.