These low-cal dishes taste amazing, too!
For many, dinner is the most calorie-dense meal of the day. Unfortunately, this can wreak havoc on anyone’s weight loss goals, as your metabolism begins to slow down towards the evening and into the night. The key to successful weight loss isn’t just healthy eating and regular exercise—timing plays a huge role as well! With this in mind, we’ve gathered up a bunch of super delicious 250 calorie dinner ideas that are quick and simple. Besides packing in bold, mouthwatering flavor, these dinners boast fiber and protein-rich profiles that won’t leave you hungry.
250 Calorie Dinner Ideas
So prepare to melt away pounds while feeling light and refreshed with these 31 delectable 250 calorie dinners!
1. Everything Fiesta Black Beans & Oats – 100 Calories
The oats are highly nutritious and spiced to perfection.
2. 6-Ingredient Chinese Chicken – 190 Calories
A completely clean and healthy version of one of your favorite comfort foods.
3. One-Skillet Chicken and Broccoli – 130 Calories
Packed with protein and sautéed veggies that will keep you satisfied.
Get your carbohydrate fix without the carbs with this hearty dish with a southwestern twist.
5. Zucchini Crusted Pizza – 241 Calories
Finally able to have pizza without feeling guilty while filling up on antioxidants and healthy fats.
6. Broccoli & Cauliflower Casserole – 228 Calories
Filled with great sources of dietary vitamins. Easy to prepare and cooks slowly to make a warm side dish or vegetarian main dish.
7. Slow Cooker Everything Chicken – 224 Calories
An easy and inexpensive way of getting your protein fix in, and something that your family will love!
8. Twice Baked Veggie Stuffed Potato – 200 Calories
Perfect for any night of the week! Packed with textures and flavors that are healthy and satisfying.
9. Sprouts, Veggies, and Cheese Wrap – 226 Calories
A comforting dish turned into a well-balanced meal that includes protein, nutrients, and vitamins.
10. Baked Vegetable Spring Rolls – 232 Calories
Every healthy and crunchy bite contains vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that your body needs.
11. Spiral Vegetable Ricotta Pie – 179 Calories
Made with a variety of vegetables that fuels the dish with vitamins and fibers that makes this recipe guilt-free.
12. Stuffed Bell Peppers – 246 Calories
The peppers provide high levels of vitamins and antioxidants, while the rice is a great source of dietary fiber. Making this dish a powerhouse meal!
13. Clean Eating Pizza Lasagna Rolls – 232 Calories
The ingredients used are completely clean, won’t tamper with your waistline, and are absolutely delicious.
14. Hoisin Chicken – 220 Calories
An easy 2-step process to make this healthy and tasty sauce to compliment the chicken. This dish can be paired with noodles or rice.
15. Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Red Pepper Sauce – 200 Calories
A perfect and guilt-free way of including pasta into your meal while getting various antioxidants.
16. Stuffed Philly Chicken Peppers Recipe – 173 Calories
A great alternative to the Philly cheesesteak sandwich that is a low-carbohydrate, spicy, and delicious meal.
17. Spaghetti Frittata – 221 Calories
A good source of protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and flavors that everyone will love.
18. Fresh Spring Rolls with Smoked Salmon
This meal is packed with veggies and is wrapped with salmon, which provides necessary nutrients that help reduce the risk of heart disease.
19. Easy Chicken Slow Cooker Gyros – 248 Calories
An easy and healthy alternative to greasy Greek takeout by preparing the chicken yourself while adding your favorite veggies.
20. Asian Quick and Easy Beef and Broccoli – 218 Calories
This homemade meal can be paired with steamed rice or noodles to compliment the sautéed veggies and beef.
21. Cheesy Skillet Bean & Veggie Taco Meal – 223 Calories
Packed with a variety of veggies and beans that makes the perfect meal for any occasion.
22. Spicy Asian Chicken Meatballs – 221 Calories
This flavorful dish is low in calories, while the ingredients help with digestive health and regulate blood levels.
23. Slow Cooker Spinach Artichoke Chicken – 246 Calories
An easy dish and crowd-pleaser meal that is perfect for any night of the week, this slow cooker spinach artichoke chicken is one of our most popular 250 calorie dinner ideas!
24. Salmon with Ginger Noodles Recipe – 246 Calories
A good source of omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants. Not a boring dish due to the variety of spices and ingredients.
25. Baked Breaded Sole Fillet with Pistachios – 246 Calories
A unique and healthy way to include seafood into your diet that everyone will enjoy.
26. Warm Barley, Chickpea, and Tomato Salad with Grilled Chicken – 173 Calories
This warm, healthy, and nutritious meal is bursting with flavors, antioxidants, and protein.
27. Chicken Fajitas in Lettuce Leaves – 185 Calories
A good source of lean protein that uses lettuce leaves instead of tortillas. Try using Greek yogurt instead of sour cream to add flavor.
28. Turkey Veggie Burger – 228 Calories
A great way to get your barbecue fix without all of the unnecessary fats and calories. Instead, you get protein, flavor, and deliciousness.
29. Spicy Garlic Shrimp – 223 Calories
Easy to prepare and low in calories. No one can go wrong with a delicious and nutritious meal like this!
30. Oven Crisp Fish Tacos – 198 Calories
You can make this recipe fit anyone’s taste buds by adding a sweet or spicy touch. This meal can even appeal to people who don’t usually like fish.
31. Spicy Eggplant Chilli – 216 Calories
A flavorful and spicy dish that is great for any meal. It’s perfect for leftovers, and just as good the next day!
Spicy Eggplant Chilli
Let us know in the comments if you make any of these delicious, easy 250 calorie dinners!
If you enjoyed these 250 calorie dinner ideas you might also like to check out:
- 7-Day 1200 Calorie Meal Plan That Won’t Leave You Starving
- 30 300 Calorie Meal Plans to Help you Lose Weight
- 14 Healthy Make Ahead Dinner Recipes
Be sure to follow us on Pinterest so you never miss out on a tasty and nutritious recipe!