This is a wonderful addition to your get-back-on-track meal plan!
The holidays filled with rich foods has come and gone, leaving the majority of us at least a little off-track with our dietary habits. Our Flush The Fat Away Detox Salad is a great way to jump start your diet with fat-fighting ingredients like kale, mandarin oranges, spinach, avocado, pomegranate seeds, pine nuts, and apple cider vinegar. It’s packed full of healthy fats, vitamins, and fiber to restock your body with those badly needed nutrients!
Our detox salad works well topped with grilled chicken or shrimp for added protein, or as a side to accompany roasted chicken or fish. It will be a wonderful addition to your get-back-on-track meal plan!
Flush The Fat Away Detox Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup mandarin orange slices divided
- 2 cups baby spinach chopped
- 2 cups kale deveined and chopped
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/4 pomegranate seeds only
- 1/4 cup pine nuts toasted
- Whisk together the olive oil, Balsamic vinegar, and apple cider vinegar. Add 1/4 cup of mandarin oranges and squash them into the vinaigrette, then set aside while putting together the salad.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large salad bowl. Add the dressing and combine until everything is dressed. Enjoy!
Have you made this recipe?
Tag @skinnyms on Instagram or hashtag it #skinnyms
Other SkinnyMs. recipes to try:
How do you reset your diet after holiday dinners? Let us know in the comments section below!