Don’t ditch the dessert just because you’re working toward a slimmer, healthier body! Try these 12 healthy desserts under 150 calories.
Desserts can be part of a healthy lifestyle—as long as you enjoy them mindfully. For example, choose treats that include whole or minimally processed foods. These options will give you the flavor you crave, without the excess calories, refined sugar, fat, and additives.
When you’re enjoying dessert–even if it’s made with nutritious ingredients–it’s also oh-so-essential to monitor portion sizes. Every time you treat yourself, check the recipe for the recommended serving size. Then, measure it out with a spoon or cup to make sure you don’t accidentally overeat. You’ll get to enjoy the sweetness you want without compromising your diet.
1. Chocolate Strawberry Cups | 100 calories per serving
These fruity delights are a super-tasty alternative to a peanut butter cup. You won’t feel a shred of guilt popping one into your mouth!
2. 3-Ingredient Pineapple Skewers | 51 calories per serving
Full of flavor, this is one of those healthy desserts under 150 calories that’s as easy to prep as it is to enjoy.
3. Sweet and Salty Chocolate-Covered Pretzels | 155 calories per serving
Yeah, we know this is five calories over the 150 mark, but those extra five calories are worth it. This dessert delivers big on that perfect flavor combo of salty and sweet.
4. FroYo Berry Bites | 129 calories per serving
Yum up with a guilt-free dessert made with natural sweeteners and Greek yogurt.
5. Roasted Peaches with Cinnamon, Vanilla, and Honey | 150 calories per serving
Delight in no-guilt desserts with a treat that’s full of vitamins—and tasty goodness.
6. Two-Ingredient Watermelon Sorbet | 86 calories per serving
This sweet and creamy sorbet is the perfect way to cap off a sultry summer day.
7. Skinny Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes | 138 calories per serving
Get the cheesecake flavor you crave without the guilt with healthy desserts under 150 calories, like this one.
8. Skinny Mint Cookies | 74 calories per serving
Cookies aren’t off limits when you treat yourself to these delightfully delish desserts.
9. Pan-Seared Peaches and Cinnamon | 122 calories per serving
Sometimes the simplest dishes are the tastiest—spoon into this dessert to find out why.
10. Cantaloupe Granita | 54 calories per serving
Savor an Italian-inspired favorite, which is low in calories and high in summertime flavor.
11. No-Bake Lemon Berry Cups | 118 calories per serving
Sweet and tart come together in those oh-so-guilt-free dessert—find out why healthy desserts under 150 calories like this one are so popular on Pinterest.
12. Sangria Fruitsicles | 118 calories per serving
Your taste buds will sing when you indulge in this naturally sweetened frozen treat.
Slim that middle! Start our 6-Week Flat Belly Program; this ebook includes ab-building, calorie-burning workouts along with a clean-eating guide to tasty, healthy recipes.
Don’t miss out on the latest from the SkinnyMs. kitchen—subscribe to our newsletter today.