Summer will be here before you know it! Get yourself bikini-ready with our 14 Day Amazing Abs Challenge. The next two weeks will be challenging, yet completely rewarding. With fat-burning cardio workouts and ab-sculpting toning routines, you’ll be eager to show off your hard work when beach weather hits. To get the most out of your hard work, you should pair this ab challenge with clean eating. No, you don’t need to diet! Simply clean up your typical nutrition to uncover your amazing abs. Check out our tips on clean eating to help you get started.
7 Tips for Creating Amazing Abs
1. Drink water throughout the day and always have some on hand when doing this challenge.
2. Use portion control.
3. Eliminate refined sugar and white flour. Instead eat whole grains and foods that don’t have added sugar.
4. Avoid sodas…diet included.
5. Speed your metabolism by eating more often, 5-6 times each day. Remember, meals should not be the standard restaurant portions but rather mini meals. Eating on salad plates instead of dinner size plates is a good start.
6. Eat breakfast and you’re more likely to stick to a smaller portions throughout the day. Try the SkinnyMs. Smoothie recipes.
7. After this challenge has ended be sure to continue doing ab workouts three times weekly.
What To Do for the 14 Day Amazing Abs Challenge: Follow the routines below and be sure to take your rest/recovery days. Completing the fat blasters and following a clean eating plan is key to creating Amazing Abs.
Day 5: REST! Try some full-body cardio exercise to burn fat and eat extra clean today!
Day 8: 6 Minute Fat-Blasting Workout plus move through the following ab toning exercises 3 times: 20 knee raises, 12 single leg v-sits per leg, 15 double crunches, and 15 side plank dips on each side
Day 10: At Home Fat Burning Workout plus 3 rounds of the ab toners from Day 8.
Day 11: Recover! Eat well and take care of your body! Try any of these 25 Flat Belly Foods today, too!