What’s for dinner? The answer is a no-brainer with our list of healthy recipes for Weight Watchers. Dig into these 15 Weight Watchers chicken recipes with SmartPoints.
Need a weight loss hack? Always measure out portion sizes when filling your plate. In general, our culture has developed a skewed sense of proper portion sizes. This is apparent everywhere, from restaurants to packaged foods to our own homes. Studies consistently show that people consume more food when they are served larger portions, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
As you prepare these Weight Watchers chicken recipes with SmartPoints below, grab a measuring cup and dole out the serving size listed in each recipe’s nutritional information. This ensures that you’re not going overboard on points or calories.
These healthy chicken recipes are loaded with the nutrients that support steady, healthy weight loss. Along with the lean protein found in chicken, your body will love the whole grains, like brown rice, which is filled with fiber that satisfies the appetite. We’ve included plenty of vegetables, too. These ingredients add clean, fresh taste along with the fiber and antioxidants your body needs to maximize your weight loss.
1. Avocado & Chicken Wrap (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Southwestern flavor shines in this recipe for Weight Watchers menus. It offers the perfect blend of tasty spices and nutritious superfoods.
2. Chicken Stir-Fry with Vegetables and Brown Rice (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Teriyaki sauce and a laundry list of healthy vegetables make this an easy-to-like recipe that won’t trigger one bit of takeout guilt.
3. Grilled Chicken Skewers with Peanut Sauce (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This Thai-inspired meal is a yummy way to mix up your healthy menu plan. Enjoy delish flavors like honey, ginger, and lime.
4. Greek Chicken Meatballs and Yogurt Dill Sauce (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Whole grain panko and low-fat Greek yogurt make this a healthy choice for dinner tonight.
5. Quick Chicken Strips with Broccoli Supper (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Low in carbohydrates and high on convenience, this chicken dinner may become your go-to for a no-hassle busy night dinner.
6. Skillet Chicken & Herbs with Garden Salsa (10 Freestyle SmartPoints)
From cucumbers to peppers to almonds, this delicious entree delivers the healthy foods you need to lose weight and keep it off for good.
7. Chicken Noodle Bake (10 Freestyle SmartPoints)
The classic recipe gets a slimming makeover. This dish incorporates non-fat milk, fat-free chicken broth, and more.
8. Lemon Chicken Breasts with Asparagus & Salad (11 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Your taste buds will love this fresh-tasting dinner loaded with greens and spices.
9. Mac & Cheese with Chicken and Mushrooms (11 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Healthy oils and low-fat dairy foods replace unhealthy fats in this updated version of the family favorite. Chicken adds protein power, while mushrooms deliver powerful antioxidants.