Dinner yumminess is just a few minutes of prep away.
Shedding fat and kissing it goodbye for good doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice hours in the kitchen every day preparing healthful meals. Treat your body right with these 15 Weight Watchers dinners that prep in 15 minutes or less.
These fast-prep dinners will replenish you with clean-eating ingredients that support weight loss. You’ll find fresh whole-food ingredients from fiber-full greens to lean protein meats. What you won’t find are heavily processed foods that load your system with excess calories, fat, or sodium. You won’t find questionable or unnecessary additives either.
Along with choosing healthy recipes like these Weight Watchers dinners, one of the most important steps you can take to support weight loss is to make meal planning a priority. Menu plans eliminate that hunger-driven panic that makes you scream, “There’s nothing to eat!” and pushes you toward unhealthy takeout or processed suppers. Before each grocery trip, look at recipes like these and take a few minutes to figure out what you’ll be preparing for the week. Then, create a list that will keep you on track while you’re cruising the aisles.
1. Slow Cooker Chicken Fajitas (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This quick-prep recipe cooks all day in the slow cooker so you can come home to a flavorful, warm dinner.
2. Grilled Chicken and Blueberry Salad (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Enjoy a light, refreshing salad this week. This Weight Watchers dinner is a tasty way to use leftover chicken breast.
3. Sprouts, Veggies, & Cheese Wrap (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Don’t weigh yourself down with junked-up takeout. Instead, treat your body to an easy homemade recipe that supports weight loss and better health.
4. 5-Minute Prep Tex-Mex Casserole (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
A healthy dinner doesn’t get much easier than this casserole, which includes black beans, salsa, and delish spices.
5. 6-Ingredient Chinese Chicken (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Prep takes only a few minutes, but you will need to marinate this dish before cooking. Serve with a side of yummy broccoli or bok choy.
6. Santa Fe Chicken & Zucchini Stir Fry (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Dig into whole food yumminess with this no-fuss stir fry, which also includes onions, carrots, and spices.
7. Roasted Corn & Black Bean Tacos (10 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Clean-eating ingredients make this a fantastic dinner option when you’re working to lose weight and keep it off for good.
8. Black Pepper Salmon with Avocado Salad (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Heart-healthy goodness makes this the perfect way to enjoy Weight Watchers dinners.
9. Meaty Veggie Roll-Ups (1 Freestyle SmartPoint)
This is a versatile, zero-hassle dinner recipe that you can easily make using leftover veggies.
10. Simply Sautéed Lemon Tilapia (3 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Super simple and full of fresh taste, this dinner is perfect served with a green salad.
11. Turkey Burger with Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Feta (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Yes, you can enjoy a healthy burger when you’re eating the Weight Watchers way. Grill these burgers on your outdoor or indoor grill, and pair with tasty Sweet Potato Fries.
12. Thai Chicken Lettuce Cups (1 Freestyle SmartPoint)
Love your body with a light and easy dish that won’t wreck your waistline.
13. Slow Cooker Chicken Chili (1 Freestyle SmartPoint)
Try this crockpot chili to discover why it’s a Skinny Ms. fan favorite. Just combine the ingredients and let it cook all day for a delicious meal you can feel good about.
14. Parmesan Crusted Tilapia (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Whole wheat bread crumbs make a crunchy tilapia coating in this easy dinner idea.
15. Salmon and Avocado Salad with Lemon Dressing (16 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Refresh yourself after a busy day with this weight loss recipe that’s rich in healthy fats to battle belly bulge.
The Skinny Ms. kitchen is always cookin’—subscribe to our newsletter for access to our latest clean-eating recipes, including Weight Watchers dinners.
Slim that middle! Start our 6-Week Flat Belly Program; this ebook includes ab-building, calorie-burning workouts along with a clean-eating guide to tasty, healthy recipes.