Salmon’s protein and fat content, largely in the form of omega-3’s, combine to become an effective weight loss tool, keeping you nourished and satisfied.
32. Blackened Sockeye Salmon Quick and easy to prepare, this is a wonderful entree.
33. Miso Orange Glazed Salmon with Wilted Kale A full meal, this dish is really lovely.
34. Honey Dijon Glazed Salmon with a Hint of Lemon Glazing salmon really adds flavor to the filet.
Broth-based soups can be so satiating, and they are also nutrient-dense meals. One study from the University of Missouri showed that broth-based soups fill people up quickly, causing them to consume fewer calories overall. There’s not too many calories in the broth, but it’s full of vitamins and minerals.
35. Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Soup A warming classic. Who wouldn’t love a healthier variation on this traditional soup?
36. Slow Cooker Hearty Vegetable and Bean Soup- Beans, like a steaming broth, can be very filling. Packing with vegetables adds a lot of vitamins and minerals to the soup.
37. Slow Cooker Sweet Potato and Kale Soup This is a great way to include kale in your diet and to get all the nutritional value of sweet potatoes.
38. Slow Cooker Chicken Fiesta Soup Here’s a spicy take on chicken soup. Reap the benefits of chili peppers!
39. 15- Bean Soup Get all of the fiber, both soluble and insoluble, that beans have to offer.
Coffee and Tea
Coffee and tea are two beverages that can ramp up metabolism, in addition to the health benefits of being antioxidant-rich. In fact, caffeine stimulates the nervous system and uses the fat stored in fat cells for energy. We like these clean-drinking recipes for beverages made with coffee and tea:
40. Morning Joe in the Raw Making coffee without adding refined cane sugar or cream can deliver all of its antioxidant and slimming power without the unhealthy ingredients.
41. Pomegranate Orange Spice Tea Does coffee give you the jitters? Try this delicious tea with wonderful flavors of pomegranate and orange, and just a hint of spice.
42. Chai Orange Latte Recipe A chai latte without all of the refined cane sugar? Yes, please.
43. Orange Pomegranate Green Tea Green tea is full of antioxidants and supports heart health.