Get your inner caveman on--the healthy way!
Rev up your weight loss with one of our favorite super-nutrients, protein. These high-protein paleo lunch and dinner recipes are yummy additions to your weight loss menu.
The protein in our recipes will help you nourish lean muscle development. Why do you need to feed muscle? It burns more calories than fat tissue, even when you’re curled up in front of Netflix. The result is a higher metabolism that helps you shed pounds.
Just like any other weight loss plan, the key to success is controlling portions. Paleo meals offer plenty of protein and good fats, nutrients that nourish the muscles and naturally help the body drop weight. However, eating portions that are too large will increase your calorie intake, making it hard to lose weight or maintain a healthy one. Always check the recommended serving size listed with the recipe, and measure that out on your plate.
High-Protein Paleo Lunch and Dinner Recipes for Weight Loss
1. Slow Cooker Sesame Chicken | 27 grams per serving
We love this dinner because it’s so easy to make and bursting with flavor.
2. Slow Cooker Turkey Breast | 32 grams per serving
Whether you serve it as an entrée or load up on leftovers for lunch, this versatile dish is a keeper when you want high protein paleo lunch and dinner recipes.
3. Slow Cooker Everything Chicken | 29 grams per serving
From entrée to salad, this recipe produces plenty of tasty chicken you can use throughout the week for your paleo menu planning.
4. Creamy Sun-Dried Tomato Chicken | 28 grams per serving
The creamy sauce in this dish comes from chicken broth and coconut milk.
5. Slow Cooker Everything Beef | 27 grams per serving
Tender goodness like this wallet-friendly dish makes eating paleo oh-so-tasty.
6. Slow Cooker Beef Curry | 28 grams per serving
Add spice to your menu with this dish, which makes a yummy entrée or lunch leftovers.
7. Grilled Tilapia with Garlic Tamari Mushrooms | 44 grams per serving
Mix up your menu with a guilt-free paleo dish that will make you feel like you’re eating at a fancy restaurant.
8. Slow Cooker Beef Tips | 28 grams per serving
Use a paleo-friendly Worcestershire and swap out the cornstarch for tapioca starch or coconut flour in this delicious meat entrée.
9. Slow Cooker Balsamic Beef | 26 grams per serving
Put hearty yumminess on the menu with high-protein paleo lunch and dinner recipes like this one.
10. Greek Chicken Stew with Cauliflower Rice | 52 grams per serving
Nourish your body with this high-protein paleo recipe that delivers big-time Mediterranean flavor.
11. Slow Cooker Lemon Chicken | 35 grams per serving
Treat your taste buds to the zesty flavor of clean-eating, paleo-friendly recipes like this meal idea.
12. Butterflied Lemon Roast Chicken | 28 grams per serving
This fantastic recipe is a delicious entrée, but you can also use the leftovers for lunchtime salads.
13. Savory Lemon White Fish Fillets | 21 grams per serving
Heart-healthy and oh-so-good, this fish dish is the perfect addition to your high-protein menu plan.
14. One-Pot Chicken and Spinach Dinner | 21 grams per serving
High-protein paleo lunch and dinner recipes like this one are delicious family-friendly meals that won’t make everyone feel like they’re being forced to eat “your” food.
Like a paleo diet, clean eating focuses on nourishing the body by reducing or eliminating processed foods. Check out Skinny Ms. Clean Overhaul 30-Day Weight Loss Program ebook.
The Skinny Ms. kitchen is always cookin’—subscribe to our newsletter for access to our latest clean-eating recipes.