Nothing ruins a diet faster than eating the same meals over and over. Repetitive, boring meals can crush motivation and force you off track. To set you up for long term weight-loss success, we compiled 31 of our most delicious and nutritious Weight Watchers dinner recipes.
Each of the meals below is loaded with nutritious ingredients that will fire up your metabolism and aid in recovery after a workout. Furthermore, each of our dinner recipes is simple to prepare, and most of them provide you with leftovers that you can eat for lunch the following day!
31 Days of Nutritious Weight Watchers Dinner Recipes
You don’t have to be following the Weight Watchers program to indulge in these tasty dishes, either! With such a wide range of options, there’s truly something for everyone! From poultry to beef and seafood to vegetable-based recipes, we’ve got you covered! The most difficult part will be deciding which one of these Weight Watchers dinner recipes to try first!
1. Stuffed Bell Pepper Pizzas (1 Freestyle Point)
These easy, low-carb bell pepper pizzas will satisfy your pizza cravings in a healthy way!
2. Slow Cooker Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs (7 Freestyle Points)
At 255 calories per serving, our tasty mozzarella stuffed meatballs will fill your belly and warm your soul.
3. Healthy Baked Rigatoni with Peppers and Sausage (9 Freestyle Points)
If you’re in need of healthy but filling comfort food, this scrumptious pasta dish is a great option.
4. Skinny Taco Bowl Recipe (7 Freestyle Points)
Make this protein-rich, Southwest-inspired recipe on the next taco Tuesday! The whole family is sure to love it.
5. Italian Sausage and Tomato Pie (6 Freestyle Points)
On an Italian food kick? No problem! Dig into this healthy sausage and tomato pie – with zero guilt!
6. Slow Cooker Healthy Meatloaf with Tomato Glaze (4 Freestyle Points)
Not your mama’s meatloaf, but just as delicious! We’ve put a healthy spin on this classic dinner recipe.
7. Paleo Zucchini and Turkey Skillet Dinner (1 Freestyle Point)
This dish may be the most nutritious recipe on the list. It’s low-carb, high-protein, and loaded with flavor!
8. Orange Glazed Chicken & Sweet Potato Kebabs (9 Freestyle Points)
Sweet and citrusy orange-glazed chicken pairs perfectly with the nutrient-dense sweet potatoes to create one seriously awesome dinner!
9. 5-Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Chili Verde (2 Freestyle Points)
Light, spicy, and oh so flavorful! This simple 5-ingredient chili is a must-try on a cool, busy weeknight.
10. Buffalo Chicken Pasta Casserole (9 Freestyle Points)
This lightly spicy and incredibly comforting Buffalo chicken pasta casserole will warm you up, satisfy your comfort food cravings, and keep you feeling full for hours.
11. 6-Ingredient Orange Chicken (13 Freestyle Points)
This recipe is a little bit higher in points, but it will come in handy on the days that you’ve been too busy to eat. It’s a great clean-eating replacement for takeout, too.
12. Skinny Chicken Tacos with Guacamole (5 Freestyle Points)
Taco Tuesday doesn’t have to be off-limits when dieting, as this yummy recipe shows!
13. Jerked Chicken & Plantain Skewers (4 Freestyle Points)
Transport your taste buds to the Caribbean with this tropical recipe. (Picture yourself in that cute new bikini you’ve been eyeing, too!)
14. Low-Carb Stuffed Cabbage Enchiladas (4 Freestyle Points)
These low-carb, Mexican style enchiladas are loaded with muscle-toning protein and contain fewer than 300 calories per serving!
15. Caprese Stuffed Chicken Breast (5 Freestyle Points)
This delectable recipe may look fancy, but it’s actually incredibly simple to make! It’s sure to please you, your family, and your guests!
16. Skillet Balsamic Glazed Chicken and Potatoes (6 Freestyle Points)
What’s more classic than a meat and potatoes dinner? I sure can’t think of anything! This healthy, well-rounded meal is one that the whole family will love!
17. One Pan Apple Cinnamon Pork Chops (9 Freestyle Points)
This one0pan recipe is super flavorful and makes clean-up a breeze! It’s an exciting new spin on plain old pork chops that everyone is sure to adore.
18. Pork Medallions with Grilled Peaches (9 Freestyle Points)
Our easy, sweet and savory pork and grilled peaches recipe is loaded with ingredients that complement each other perfectly.
19. Slow Cooker Thick & Chunky Beef Stew (9 Freestyle Points)
Beef, it’s what’s for dinner. No seriously, you should make this delicious, thick and chunky beef stew tonight.
20. Authentic Everything Beef Tacos (11 Freestyle Points)
Chicken tacos are a typical healthy go-to because they’re lo0w in fat. If you have the points to spare, these tasty beef tacos are worth every calorie.
21. Baked Lemon Salmon and Asparagus Foil Pack (2 Freestyle Points)
This baked lemon salmon and asparagus foil pack recipe makes portion control and eating healthy ridiculously easy!
22. Pineapple Honey Shrimp Taco Bowl (4 Freestyle Points)
Dreaming of an island getaway again? This pineapple honey shrimp taco bowl recipe will take you there!
23. 3-Ingredient Tender Broiled Salmon (5 Freestyle Points)
I love simple recipes almost as much as I love scrumptious salmon recipes. This meal exceeds both of those qualifications!
24. Coconut Fried Shrimp (7 Freestyle Points)
This sweet and delightful coconut fried shrimp is to die for. You may feel like you’re cheating on your diet, but at 7 points per serving, you’re well within your limits!
25. Paleo Maryland Crab Cakes (9 Freestyle Points)
These paleo-friendly Maryland crab cakes are made with all-natural ingredients. While they’re a little bit higher in points, they’re well worth the splurge.
26. Shrimp Taco Bowls (6 Freestyle Points)
Our easy shrimp taco bowls make a wonderful healthy dinner. They’re great for lunch the day after, too!
27. Mediterranean Greek Salmon with Orzo Recipe (3 Freestyle Points)
The Mediterranean flavors in this Greek salmon and orzo recipe are simply divine. Plus, the heart-healthy fats will nourish your body for hours.
28. Tomato, Mozzarella, and Basil Panini (8 Freestyle Points)
The combination of tomato, mozzarella, and basil make for one ooey, gooey, and cheesy sandwich! We like to think of it as a fancy, adult grilled cheese (although the kids will love it too).
29. Southwestern Black Bean Casserole (4 Freestyle Points)
Casseroles are one of the most stress-free dinners out there, and they usually make great leftovers too. This Southwestern casserole is vegetarian-friendly and absolutely delish!
30. Slow Cooker Vegan Gumbo Recipe (2 Freestyle Points)
You’ll never miss the meat in this bold and flavorful classic southern dish. We used healthy, low-fat ingredients to dramatically reduce calories.
31. Plant-Based Burrito Bowl Recipe (8 Freestyle Points)
Last, but certainly not least, we have our budget-friendly plant-based burrito bowl! It’s full of all your favorite Southwest flavors, minus the meat!
These nutritious Weight Watchers dinner recipes are sure to inspire and motivate you to keep going on your diet! Which recipe are you looking forward to trying most? Be sure to let us know in the comment section below.
Also, be sure to follow us on Pinterest so that you never miss out on a new, tasty Weight Watchers recipe!