Weight Watchers members, we have great news for you!
We put together our most shared, liked, and raved-about recipes to bring you a list of 23 must-try light and healthy recipes you can’t miss. Ranging from 14 smart points to as few as 2, there’s something here for everyone. Chicken in rich and creamy sauce, cheesy pasta, and stuffed sweet potatoes—these recipes prove that eating healthy can taste oh-so-good!
If you’ve been looking for great Weight Watchers recipes that don’t compromise flavor, these 23 are the best of the best as chosen by our loyal readers. Dig in!
1. Chipotle Honey Chicken Skewers (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
2. Clean Eating Jalapeño Popper Mac & Cheese (11 Freestyle SmartPoints)
3. Stuffed Sweet Potato Southwestern Style (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Layered with flavors, this is one of the best sweet potato dishes you will ever taste! The filling is made with sweet corn, black beans, and refreshing tomatoes, making for a lighter, more flavorful version of a baked potato.
4. Baked Sweet Potatoes with Crispy Kale and Feta (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This is another amazing baked sweet potato recipe. A little more indulgent, this sweet potato is stuffed with a generous helping of feta cheese. Crispy kale and chopped walnuts make this a superfood extravaganza.
5. Indian Style Meatball Curry (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
If you love Indian food, but want to avoid high-calorie sauces, check out this recipe. The sauce is made with clean-eating tomato puree, a lighter alternative to heavy creams. Layered with spices, it’s one of the best light Indian-inspired recipes we have to offer!
6. Slow Cooker General Tso’s Chicken (10 Freestyle SmartPoints)
It’s the General Tso’s chicken we all love without the MSG and extra calories. Featuring tender, juicy chicken glistening with sweet yet spicy sauce, this recipe is an indulgence that won’t ruin your waistline.
7. Chicken, Broccoli, and Asparagus Stir Fry (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Stir fries are great because they’re easy, healthy, and don’t require much clean-up time. This protein and superfood stir fry is simple, yet packed with flavor. It’s made with lean chicken breast, garlic, minced ginger, chopped broccoli, toasted sesame seeds, and fresh asparagus.
Smart Points: 14
9. Chicken Breast with Mushroom Cream Sauce (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This recipe has all the flavor of a creamy mushroom sauce for only a fraction of the calories. Our sauce is made with natural ingredients that taste a whole lot better than processed foods ever could. With layers of mushroom, garlic, onions, and thyme, this recipe is a must-try for sauce lovers.
10. Zucchini Lasagna (12 Freestyle SmartPoints)
11. Skinny Burrito Bowls (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
12. Southwestern Spaghetti Squash (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Spaghetti squash is a great alternative to traditional pasta. With twice as many nutrients and only a fraction of the calories, it’s a dieter’s dream. This recipe serves spaghetti squash with a traditionally southwestern mix of veggies and spices. Layers of onion, garlic, black beans, and salsa give this tasty dish its distinct flavor.
13. Zucchini Crust Pizza (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
14. Baked Vegetable Spring Rolls (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
15. One-Skillet Chicken and Broccoli (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
16. 6-Ingredient Chinese Chicken (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This easy 6-ingredient marinated chicken is perfect paired with brown rice, quinoa, or a hearty green salad. It’s as flavorful as takeout food without the added MSGs and cheap oils. Instead, our Chinese chicken is made with wholesome ingredients such as minced ginger and garlic chicken sauce.
17. Sweet Potato Turkey Skillet (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This easy-to-make recipe is great if you’re trying to load up on protein. It has only 11 grams of carbs but a whopping 17 grams of protein. The sweet potato adds flavor as well as tons of Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
18. One-Pot Black Pepper Chicken (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
19. Spicy Chicken Meatballs (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
If you love spicy food, take a look at this recipe! The meatballs are made with lean ground chicken laced with green onions, garlic, ginger, and of course, spicy red pepper flakes.
20. Crock-Pot Chicken Cacciatore (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
21. Chicken and Penne Parmesan Casserole (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
22. Paprika Chicken Skillet (10 Freestyle SmartPoints)
One chicken breast with sauce contains 28 grams of protein and only 6 grams of carbs. This is a perfect recipe for anyone watching their carb intake. The creamy sauce is made with reduced fat coconut milk, and the chicken is spiced with a generous helping of paprika, sea salt, and pepper.
23. Clean Eating Pizza Lasagna Rolls (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
We need your feedback! Let us know what you thought about this article or anything else on the site. Leave a comment in the section below.