Made with refreshing, hydrating ingredients!
These 21 Weight Watchers slow cooker dinners are perfect for summer! Made with refreshing ingredients like tomatoes, zucchini, and pineapple, these recipes capture the flavors of hot summer months. Using the slow cooker means you don’t have to slave away in a hot kitchen.
Ranging from 3 to 13 SmartPoints, there’s a dish in here to fit into every Weight Watchers plan. The recipes are made with clean and simple ingredients you can find anywhere, and they’re packed with amazing flavor. Dig in!
1. Barbecue Pulled Chicken (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
2. Barbecue Beans (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Speaking of barbecue, if you’re looking for a vegetarian option, try these yummy barbecue beans. Slow cook these beans to perfection and use them as a side or as a main dish in vegan sloppy joes or tacos.
3. Pineapple Chicken (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Pineapple is incredibly refreshing and adds a touch of sweetness to this versatile chicken recipe. There’s just something about it that screams tropical vacation.
4. Chickpea Stew with Apricots (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This chickpea recipe also incorporates fruit in an interesting way. Blending chickpeas with diced tomatoes, onions, garlic, zesty lemon, and sweet dried apricots, this stew is perfect over rice or crumbled cauliflower. Sweet and savory at its best!
5. Skinny Lemon Chicken (10 Freestyle SmartPoints)
6. Caramelized Chicken (12 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This sweet and savory chicken is surprisingly easy to prepare. Honey, apple cider vinegar, and soy sauce combine to make a traditional caramel flavor. A little pineapple juice gives this recipe an additional shot of sweetness and a dash of tropical fruity taste.
7. Simple Italian Chicken (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
8. Cheesy Spinach Lasagna (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Delivery food is convenient, but it might feel too heavy on hot days. Our cauliflower fried rice is made with low-calorie cauliflower crumbled into rice consistency. With tons of veggies and optional turkey, it’s a great option for summer. It has the flavor of delivery, but doesn’t leave you feeling slow and groggy.
10. Chicken Tacos
Tacos are great for summer because you can load them with hydrating vegetables such as tomatoes and leafy greens. Our chicken taco keeps things clean with lean protein, guacamole, and Greek yogurt instead of sour cream.
11. Skinny Chicken Enchilada Soup (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
If you’re up for hot soup, this recipe is a great summer option. Diced tomato, salsa, onion, and cilantro combine for an authentic enchilada taste. Top with diced avocado for an extra dose of healthy fats.
12. Clean Eating Pork Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Slaw (12 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Pork tacos layered with your favorite veggies and refreshing salsa are perfect for barbecue parties, game day, or fun family dinners. Slow cookers are great for making tender, juicy pork with rich flavor.
13. Jambalaya with Chicken and Shrimp (12 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Jambalaya is a traditional Creole dish made with rice, veggies, and seafood. It’s similar to paella in its ingredient profile, but the spicy seasoning is all Creole. In this recipe, brown rice is mixed in with green pepper, onion, tomatoes, and seasoning.
14. Pinto Beans, Tomatoes, and Onion Salad (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This minimalist bean salad is surprisingly filling. The beans provide 12 grams of gut-friendly fiber, which helps stop your stomach from rumbling later in the night. The pinto beans are mixed with sliced red onions and tomatoes and topped with fresh parsley.
15. Chicken Gyros (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This classic Greek dish has been gaining popularity because of how fun and versatile it is. For our skinny chicken gyros, prep the ground chicken beforehand using your slow cooker, then layer on bread with chopped tomatoes, sliced cucumbers, and low fat plain greek yogurt.
16. Slow Cooker Spinach and Artichoke Chicken (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
17. Skinny Spaghetti (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
18. Slow Cooker Zucchini Ziti (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
19. Italian Style Penne (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
20. Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
The perfect meal for kids, this recipe is cheesy, cheesy, cheesy! Made with cheddar cheese and thickened with egg whites, this creamy recipe only takes 1-2 hours in the slow cooker, and you’ll get perfect al dente pasta.
21. Stuffed Cabbage Rolls (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
We’d love to hear from you! Let us know what you thought about this article or anything else you’d like to see on the site. Leave a comment in the section below.