Choose your favorite recipes AND get in shape at the same time!
Diet and exercise programs are rarely “one size fits all” because body type varies from person to person. For this reason, one fitness program will not work for everyone. We’ve created a totally customizable, 21-day trim down meal plan and workout to help you reach your goals!
Whether you’re a vegan, meat-lover, or anywhere in between, there’s an option for you! Each of the meals included in this eating-plan are made up of nutritious foods that will fuel your body and help you shed those excess pounds once and for all. Learning how to eat for optimized fat burn while still being able to enjoy the flavors you love will turn this temporary meal-plan into a permanent lifestyle.
Once you determine what meals you want to make each week, take a look at our customizable workout options. We’ve selected a Tabata-style program that you can easily change to fit your needs. Select which moves you want to perform, plug them into the routine, and get to work!
21-Day Trim Down Meal Plan & Workout
Select one breakfast, lunch, and dinner option to eat each day. You can choose to make new meals every day, or use the leftovers to save time and money; it’s completely up to you!
We recommend consuming no fewer than 1400 calories daily. Eating less than that can negatively affect calorie burn and energy levels. If you want to know exactly how much you should be eating for your goals, check out our Macro Calculator. It’s super simple to use!
- Wake Up and Date Protein Shake
- Perfect Avocado and Poached Egg Quinoa Bowl
- Spicy Vegan Breakfast Tacos
- 4-Ingredient Protein Pancakes
- Mediterranean Egg White Frittata
- White Bean Avocado Toast
- Turkey Sausage Breakfast Muffins
- PB and J Protein Shake
- Egg Stuffed Baked Portobello Mushrooms
- Nutella Banana Espresso Shake
- Thai Chicken Veggie Salad with Peanut Dressing
- Southwest Veggie Wraps
- Skinny Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps
- Easy Thai Beef Salad
- Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu Chowder
- Slow Cooker Chickpea and Vegetable Soup
- Mediterranean Greek Salmon with Orzo
- Fusion Paella
- Chicken Fajita Power Bowls
- Plant Based Slow Cooker Chili
- Vegetarian Pizza Casserole
- “Melt in Your Mouth” Italian Baked Chicken
- Portobello Mushroom Philly Cheesesteak
- Quinoa and Shrimp Paella
- Korean BBQ Cabbage Cups
- Blue Cheese and Roasted Vegetable Tart
- Coconut Fried Shrimp
- Easy Skillet Cilantro Lime Chicken
- Spicy Black Bean and Sweet Potato Burger with Avocado Sauce
- Slow Cooker Easy Italian Meatballs
Feel free to use last night’s dinner for lunch today! Or, if there’s a lunch recipe that you’d rather make for dinner, go for it! Remember, this is all about learning how to make healthy food taste delicious and fit your lifestyle!
Also, check out These 50 Snacks That I Used to Lose 30 Pounds. You can use these to make sure you’re hitting your calorie goals each day!
Create Your Own Tabata Workout
Tabata training involves insanely fast, high-intensity workouts that are extremely effective at burning fat. They are also super simple to perform from just about anywhere, which means there’s no excuse to not get your workout in!
How does it work? Choose two exercises from the list below. Perform the first exercise for 20 seconds at maximum effort. Rest for 10 seconds. Immediately perform the second exercise for 20 seconds (again at full-intensity), and then rest for another 10 seconds. Exercises should be performed as fast as possible while maintaining proper form.
One round takes one minute. Keep in mind that when we say maximum effort, we mean that you should be gassed at the end of each 20 second working period. Hold nothing back!
Perform four rounds for a total of four minutes. That’s it! Aim to perform this workout 5 to 6 days per week.
Example: Perform burpees for 20 seconds. Rest for 10 seconds. Perform jump squats for 20 seconds. Rest for 10 seconds. Repeat four times.
Exercises to choose from:
- Jumping Jacks
- Push-Up Jacks
- Jump squats
- Mountain Climbers
- High Knees
- Single Unders
- Double Unders
- Alternating Side Lunges
- Walking Lunges
- Plyometric Lunges
- Butt-Kicks (Joggers)
- Battle Rope
- Frog Jumps
- Russian Twists
Unsure of how to perform an exercise? Don’t worry! We’ve included instructional videos for each move, below!
Alternating Side Lunges
If you have the time, incorporate one of these routines into your exercise regimen, as well:
- 7-Day Intro to Weight Training Fitness Plan
- 7-Day At-Home Ab Workout Routine
- 21-Day Lean and Fit Workout Challenge
Are you ready to give the 21-day trim down meal plan and workout a shot?! Let us know if you’re with us in the comment section!