Healthy eating has never been tastier than with these flavorful, low-calorie recipes. Whether you’re clean-eating, vegetarian, or just looking to shed a few pounds, we have options that will leave you feeling satisfied and not deprived.
Check out our 21 low-calorie recipes to help you lose weight and feel fantastic!
1. Whole-Grain Banana Blueberry Pancakes. (274 cal.) Pictured above. Perfect for a weekend breakfast with family, everyone will love these light and fluffy pancakes.
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie. (116 cal.) This combination of chocolate and peanut butter makes a smoothie even the youngest members of the family will devour.
3. Skinny Strawberry Yogurt. (107 cal.) This DIY flavored yogurt gives you the sweetness you crave without any refined sugar.
4. Skinny Quinoa Skillet Supper (109 cal.) Pictured above. Add any seasonal or left-over vegetables to this recipe easily for a week-night dinner that’s satisfying and nutritious.
5. Skinny Lasagna Rolls (240 cal.) These perfectly-portioned rolls are a weight loss wow! No wonder this recipe won the Joyful Cook-Off competition on the Today Show’s Kathie Lee & Hoda!
6. Southwestern Black Bean Casserole. (259 cal.) A protein-packed dish, perfect for a vegetarian meal option or just to satisfy cravings for food from the southwest.
7. Slow Cooker Hearty Vegetable and Bean Soup (183 cal.) This slow cooker favorite has a robust flavor and is easy to prepare. Toss in any of your favorite seasonal veggies or leftovers!
8. Slow Cooker Chicken Pot Roast (107 cal.) This deliciously simple slow cooker recipe is a perfect family meal for any night of the week.
9. Slow Cooker Chicken Chili (142 cal.) A great go-to slow cooker recipe when you want something easy to prepare, yummy, and ready to eat at the end of a long work day.
10. Pomegranate Chicken Breast (279 cal.) Pictured above. This extra-moist chicken is perfect for sandwiches or as the main course.
11. Skinny Chicken Fajitas (271 cal.) Who doesn’t love fajitas? This recipe is a favorite of many of our readers.
12. Slow Cooker Fiesta Chicken Soup. (192 cal.) This slow cooker fiesta chicken soup is delicious year-round, but we especially love it during the cooler fall and winter months.
13. Turkey Cutlets with Quinoa Pilaf (286 cal.) This nutritious, savory turkey and quinoa combo tastes great and is one of the healthiest pairings available for dinner.
14. Three Cheese Ziti with Turkey (300 cal.) This comfort food is full of cheesy goodness and is healthy to boot.
15. Slow Cooker Momma’s Roadhouse Chili (272 cal.) Pictured above. Perfect for energy, this chili recipe is filled with lean protein,not to mention a perfect blend of spicy flavors to perk up your senses.
17. Slow Cooker Mandarin Beef. (153 cal.) Go for something different with this slow cooker meal. It’s fun, and full of bright citrus and traditional Asian seasonings.
18. Honey Dijon Salmon with a Hint of Lemon (249 cal.) Pictured above. One serving of this recipe boasts 29 grams of lean protein, has high amounts of vitamins B6 and B12, plus niacin and selenium.
19. Slow Cooker Chocolate Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce (180 cal.) Pictured above. This chocolatey, gooey treat satisfies the chocolate-lovers’ sweet tooth, with added caramel just for the occasion!
20. Slow Cooker Bananas Foster (110 cal.) SkinnyMs. has taken this fantastic, flaming dessert and made it a delicious low-calorie treat.
21. Slow Cooker Fudge (114 cal.) Pictured above. This fudge recipe proves that delicious doesn’t have to be unhealthy.
We’ve also got tons of yummy, nutritious breakfasts, lunches, dinners, desserts, sides and snacks in our Recipes section.
Don’t forget the importance of exercise to a healthy lifestyle. Try our Total Body Workout for Beginners.