Ready to make change happen? Begin by stocking your kitchen and pantry with foods for weight loss success. Here’s the ultimate Weight Watchers grocery list, including recipes using each ingredient so you can start that new-you meal plan.
Foods for Weight Watchers
1. Almonds | Skillet Chicken & Herbs with Garden Salad (10 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Enjoy 12-14 whole, unsalted almonds for a healthy snack or incorporate this weight loss food into your regular meal planning.
2. Apple| Slow Cooker Skinny Applesauce (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Pectin, a filling form of fiber, makes this a natural snack and ingredient choice when you’re working hard to shed pounds.
3. Arugula | Mango and Arugula Salad with Cilantro Crema (10 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Treat your body to high-calcium, low-calorie goodness with this superfood.
4. Avocado | Barbeque Chicken & Avocado Quesadillas
The healthy monounsaturated fats in avocado help burn belly fat faster.
5. Bananas | Banana Walnut Overnight Oatmeal (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Filling and full of potassium, bananas are Mother Nature’s original to-go snack.
6. Beans | Brown Rice & Red Beans Bowl (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Add protein power to many recipes with appetite-satisfying beans, such as black, kidney, or garbanzo beans.
7. Bell Pepper | Roasted Asparagus & Peppers (3 Freestyle SmartPoints)
These colorful veggies, packed with vitamins A and C, are versatile and easy to prepare.
8. Blueberries | Protein Blueberry Quinoa Breakfast Bowl (7 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Add fresh or frozen blueberries to your shopping list for a yummy fiber boost.
9. Broccoli | Southwestern Broccoli & Potato Casserole (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
When you want a Weight Watchers grocery list must-have, stock your fridge with low-calorie, low-carb broccoli.
10. Broth | Veggie Pot Pie Stew (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Whether you stock vegetable, beef, or chicken, low-sodium, fat-free broth makes it easy to prep healthy soup recipes or add flavor to other dishes.