Discover how good low-cal tastes.
When you’re on the go, it can be tough to find time to come up with meal plans for weight loss. Let us help you get started! Grab that shopping list—try the FREE Clean-Eating Planner—and get ready to enjoy this 7-day low-calorie weight loss meal plan.
Looking for low-calorie meal plans for weight loss? Remember to stay within proper portion sizes. In fact, portion sizes are a critical part of losing weight and keeping it off for good. Get a handle on how much you’re consuming with 6 Easy Ways to Reduce Portion Sizes.
The food you put into your body is super-important, but so is getting regular physical activity. Low-calorie meal plans, like this one, and exercise work hand-in-hand to help you slim down. Working out burns calories, plus it builds lean muscle, a type of tissue that burns more calories than fat. It doesn’t matter what your experience level might be, Skinny Ms. has a workout for you. Start with these Fitness Resources.
We’re sharing recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks below. Feel free to mix and match, and don’t forget to take advantage of leftovers. Healthy dinners make great healthy (and easy) lunches.
Low-Calorie Meal Plan Breakfasts
1. Breakfast Yogurt Parfait to Go (184 cal.)
2. Protein Egg & Tomato on Toast (268 cal.)
3. Individual Egg & Spinach Bowls (84 cal.)
4. Crustless Asparagus Quiche (72 cal.)
5. Pita Pocket Breakfast Sandwich (297 cal.)
6. Skinny Strawberry Yogurt (107 cal.)
7. Avocado Breakfast Pizza (252 cal.)
Low-Calorie Meal Plan Lunches
1. Quinoa & Vegetable Stir Fry (250 cal.)
2. Chicken Salad Sandwich with Bok Choy, Red Grapes & Walnuts (284 cal.)
3. Skinny Burrito in a Jar (191 cal.)
4. Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad (190 cal.)
5. White Bean Kale Soup (197 cal.)
6. Asian Salad with Crispy Chicken (173 cal.)
7. Easy Flat Bread Pesto Pizza (323 cal.)
Low-Calorie Meal Plan Dinners
1. Skinny Lemon Chicken Skillet (372 cal.)
2. Crock Pot Low-Fat Beef Stew (264 cal.)
3. Honey-Dijon Glazed Salmon with a Hint of Lemon (245 cal.)
4. Pesto Grilled Chicken (360 cal.)
5. Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Lasagna (269 cal.)
6. Skillet Chicken & Quinoa Supper (294 cal.)
7. Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas (249 cal.)
Low-Calorie Meal Plan Snacks
1. Bell Pepper Strips (12 cal.)
2. 10 baby carrots with 2 tablespoons hummus (approx. 100 cal.)
3. Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips (99 cal.)
4. 10 almonds or cashews (approx. 100 cal.)
5. Banana Grape Smoothie (112 cal.)
6. ½ cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt blended with ½ cup berries (approx. 100 cal.)
7. Quinoa Chocolate Drops (154 cal.)
8. 2 tablespoons Skinny Ms. Ranch Dip (30 cal.) plus your favorite fresh dipping veggies
9. Southwestern Kale Chips (142 cal.)
10. Snack Pretzel Stack (127 cal.)
Get the skinny on the latest recipes from Skinny Ms.—subscribe to our newsletter today.