Quick and easy Weight Watchers chicken recipes that are ready in 15 minutes? Yes, please!
There are so many reasons to love the Weight Watchers program. Since you’re counting your food intake by SmartPoints, you don’t have to keep track of your calories. In fact, the points take care of all of your macros (including protein and carbohydrates), so all you need to do is stay under your daily point goal! The program does leave things rather wide-open, though, which can make it hard to decide which recipe you want to make. Well, if you’re in the mood for chicken, look no further than these Weight Watchers chicken recipes.
This collection includes some of our favorite recipes on the site. They’re wildly popular because they take boring-old chicken and turn it into something flavorful and fantastic. These Weight Watchers chicken recipes are guaranteed to satisfy your palate (and, your family’s too). We especially love number 8 – it’s like a dream come true that I can eat something that cheesy on a diet!
1. One-Skillet Chicken and Broccoli Dinner SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 2
There’s so much to love about this low-points dinner. It’s not only full of flavor, but it’s ready in fewer than 15 minutes, and you can make it in a single pan. That means less clean-up for you!
2. Clean Eating Chicken Fried Rice SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 6
Once the rice is cooked, this dish comes together in only 10 minutes. That’s less time than it would take you to drive to your favorite take-out joint (and, it’s much, much healthier, too). How great is that!
3. Moroccan Chicken Salad with Chimichurri Dressing SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 6
Use leftover chicken for this delicious salad, and it’ll be ready in 5 minutes. Get ready to become addicted to this chimichurri dressing – it is so fresh and light tasting!
4. Warm Chicken Salad Over Arugula with Creamy Dill Dressing SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 1
The only thing better than chicken salad is warm chicken salad! This tasty recipe uses boneless skinless chicken breasts, which cook up in 15 minutes or fewer.
5. Clean Eating Loaded Grilled Chicken Nachos SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 15
I love that I can eat nachos on my Weight Watchers plan! These clean-eating nachos taste great and only take 10 minutes to throw together.
6. One-Pot Sesame Chicken Recipe SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 7
Forget the takeout and make a healthier version of your favorite Asian-style sesame chicken dish. Since the chicken is cut into thin strips, it only takes a few minutes to bring this dish together.
7. Orange Glazed Chicken & Sweet Potato Kebabs SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 9
This recipe is proof that you don’t need a grill to make kebabs! These sweet-and-tangy skewers are done in about 15 minutes in a hot oven, and they don’t lose any of that characteristic grilled flavor.
8. Cheesy Chicken Chili Dip SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 5
Get ready for a healthy (and tasty) snack! This dip bakes up in 15 minutes, giving you a bubbly, cheesy treat. Reach for some oven-baked zucchini chips if you’re looking for a healthier option than tortilla chips.
9. One-Pot Chicken and Veggie Ramen Stir-Fry SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 7
I love how quick and easy stir-fried vegetables are. They become infused with the tasty sauce in such a short amount of time. And, since we’re using lean chicken breasts, it all cooks up pretty quickly, too.
10. Hawaiian Chicken Kebobs SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 12
These tropical-flavored kebabs cook up on the grill in about 10 minutes. That’s a great way to keep your house cool while also enjoying a quick-and-easy dinner!
11. Teriyaki Chicken Bake SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 14
Most casseroles take 30 to 45 minutes to bake, but this is not one of those Weight Watchers chicken recipes. This chicken bake is ready in only 15 minutes, thanks to the super-hot, 400 degree oven.
12. Grilled Chipotle Chicken & Cauliflower “Rice” SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 6
We keep the points low on this tasty Mexican-Inspired dish by swapping in cauliflower “rice.” All in all, the dish is ready in about 12 minutes.
13. Asian Mango Chicken Stir-Fry SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 8
This chicken dish has it all going on – a crispy exterior, a sweet flavor, and a no-fuss cooking method. Just toss it all into a large skillet, and you’ll have dinner in 15 minutes.
14. Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 11
The slow cooker version of this recipe takes 4 hours on high to cook the chicken, but the rest of the recipe comes together within minutes. So, swap in your leftover rotisserie chicken instead, and this dish will be ready in under 15 minutes.
15. Foil Baked Chicken and Broccoli SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 8
Baking in foil isn’t just for camping – it’s a great way to keep clean-up to a minimum. These foil packs are pre-portioned and bake up in about 15 minutes.
16. Healthy Chicken Burrito Wraps SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 11
Since the chicken is precooked in this dish, it takes almost no time at all to whip up this recipe. Just wrap it up and heat it on a skillet to give the tortilla some nice, crispy edges.
17. Chicken Caesar Lettuce Cups SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 5
Upgrade your regular-old Caesar salad with these lettuce cups. The chicken is cubed so it cooks up pretty quickly, but you could use leftover chicken if you want to reduce the time even more.
18. Barbecue Chicken and Avocado Quesadillas SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 9
Start with pre-cooked chicken to make this Mexican-meets-Southern fusion recipe quick and easy. It only takes about 4 minutes to crisp up your tortillas and melt the cheese.
19. Seared Chicken and Quinoa Salad SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 10
Since quinoa only takes 15 minutes to cook, this is one of the best Weight Watcher chicken recipes to have in your back pocket. You can cook it up last-minute for dinner or toss it together for lunch.
20. Instant Pot Chicken Gyros SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 11
Cooking the chicken in the Instant Pot will take 30 minutes, but if you have pre-cooked chicken this Gyros recipe comes together in just 5 minutes.
21. Southwestern Chicken & Veggie Salad SmartPoints (FreeStyle): 8
The flavors in this Southwestern chicken and vegetable salad are incredible. You get creamy avocado, sweet corn, and juicy tomatoes all in a low-point package. And, it’s ready in less than 15 minutes!