The holidays are filled with traditions that include eating all your favorite dishes, but because of this, most of us gain about five pounds during the holiday season. With our 29 Weight Watchers friendly recipes, your holiday menu can include all the traditional foods you love without the worry of unwanted pounds. Be sure to follow the recommended serving sizes in order to stay within the points indicated.
Weight Watchers Holiday Recipes
1. Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
2. Carrot & Zucchini Whole Grain Muffins (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
3. Individual Egg and Spinach Bowls (1 Freestyle SmartPoint)
4. Crustless Vegetable Quiche (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
5. Breakfast Yogurt Parfait to Go (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
6. Cinnamon Apple Breakfast Quinoa (3 Freestyle SmartPoints)
By cooking the quinoa in naturally sweet almond milk, the grain takes on a rich and creamy texture. Pair this with the sweet crunch of a freshly diced apple, and you have a winning breakfast combination!