You can eat delicious food AND lose weight fast? Yes, and this meal plan will help you do it!
This meal plan designed to lose weight fast will prove once and for all that weight-loss foods don’t have to be flavorless! The recipes included in this plan are not only good for your health, but they also happen to taste fantastic.
Weight loss is all about calories in, calories out. If you’re expending more than you’re consuming, you will lose weight. For this reason, it’s important for you to know exactly how many calories you should be eating daily to lose weight.
Reducing Caloric Intake
The specific number of calories you need depends on your age, weight, activity level, and more. If your body requires 2,000 calories daily to maintain your current weight, you could decrease your caloric intake by 300 to 500 calories per day. For instance, if you aim for 1,500 calories daily instead of 2,000, you will lose one pound per week through just diet alone.
Keep in mind that reducing caloric intake by any more than 500 calories can cause your metabolism to crash and weight loss to stall. This meal plan designed to lose weight fast will get you most of the way, but exercise is also super important. You can increase fat loss by incorporating fat-melting workouts into your daily routine. This will help you lose weight faster and keep your metabolism burning. If you’re looking for a new exercise plan, try one of these fun and effective workouts:
- The Ultimate Fat-Burning Workout Plan to Shed Pounds & Inches
- Belly Fat Melting HIIT Workout Routine for Beginners
- 30-Minute Melt Off the Weight Cardio Workout
- 7 Workouts to Lose 10 Pounds in 30 Days
- 6-Week Body Weight Workout Plan: Your Guide to a Slim & Sexy Body
Weight Loss Tips
Aside from exercise, there are a few other healthy tips that can accelerate fat loss even further. These tips include:
Drink Plenty of Water. Water is one of the most under-utilized weight loss tools out there. Not only will it keep your metabolism cranking, but it will also help you to consume fewer calories throughout the day. You should aim to drink a minimum of 64 ounces of water. Drink a full glass of water when you wake up, before each meal, and while you’re exercising to make sure you stay hydrated all day long.
Don’t Go Grocery Shopping on an Empty Stomach. As you look over the recipes below, make a list of the ingredients that you need to pick up from the grocery store. Before you head out, eat a healthy snack so you’re not tempted to purchase unhealthy foods. If you don’t have processed, sugary snacks in the pantry, you won’t be able to cheat on your diet!
Meal-Prep Ahead of Time. If you have an hour or two to spare on the weekend, use it for meal prep! Cooking and packaging your food ahead of time will keep you from making unhealthy choices in the week to come. Instead of reaching for something fast and unhealthy, you’ll have your pre-made meals ready to go! Stay on the path to success and meal-prep ahead of time!
Practice Mindful Eating. Sit down for each meal and focus on your food. Don’t eat in front of the TV or computer, and always put your phone away. Eat slowly, chew your food, and let your body tell you when you’re full.
Try to Get More Sleep. Why is this important? Sleep deprivation has been proven to negatively alter your metabolism and increase hunger and appetite. This clearly isn’t something you want to happen when you’re trying to lose weight. Prep your breakfast the night before, pack your lunch before bed, decrease screen time, and get a little more rest each night. Trust us; your metabolism will thank you!
The Meal Plan Designed to Lose Weight in Two Weeks
The following meal plan designed to lose weight fast will provide you with a wide range of healthy, high-protein, low-carb recipes and options for each meal of the day! There are even a few plant-based options included for each meal.
Pick two or three recipes per meal and try to prep them ahead of time for each week. Remember, you can use leftovers to save yourself time and money; you don’t need to cook new meals every day. Since some of these options are relatively low in calories, you may need to eat more than one serving to hit your daily caloric intake. Make sure you eat the right amount of calories daily for your body (no more and no less).
We’ve included calories per serving for each recipe to make the process as easy as possible!
- Spicy Breakfast Tacos (293 calories per serving)
- Blueberry Oat Pancakes (304 calories per serving
- Individual Egg and Spinach Bowls (84 calories per serving)
- Crustless Vegetable Quiche (141 calories per serving)
- Egg-Stuffed Baked Portobello Mushroom (188 calories per serving)
- Greek Egg Muffins (45 calories per serving)
- Blackberry and Chia Breakfast Pudding (211 calories per serving)
- Clean-Eating Chicken Salad (291 calories per serving)
- Lite Tuna Melt Wrap (329 calories per serving)
- Skinny Cheeseburger Boats (237 calories per serving)
- Clean-Eating Cobb Salad (282 calories per serving)
- Asian Style Beef & Broccoli (218 calories per serving)
- Thai Chicken Lettuce Cups (120 calories per serving)
- Skinny Burrito in a Jar (191 calories per serving)
- Quick One-Skillet Taco Turkey & Rice (238 calories per serving)
- Barbeque Chicken and Avocado Quesadillas ( 271 calories per serving)
- Black Pepper Salmon with Avocado Salad (331 calories per serving)
- Grilled Pork Chops with Asparagus and Pesto (332 calories per serving)
- Italian Spaghetti Squash Casserole (210 calories per serving)
- Grilled Chipotle Chicken & Cauliflower Rice (227 calories per serving)
- Stuffed Bell Pepper Pizzas (179 calories per serving)
Pick a few of these breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes from our meal plan designed to lose weight fast, workout regularly, and apply the weight loss tips from above to your daily routine to begin losing weight immediately!
Remember to drink plenty of water each day, too! This 30-Day 8X8 Water Challenge will train you to drink more water so you’ll never get dehydrated again.
We can’t wait for you to try out these tasty, fat-melting recipes! Let us know which ones are your favorites in the comment section below. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more great SkinnyMs content!