Heavy on flavor but light on points. Who says losing weight can't be delicious?
Forget counting calories! Weight Watchers makes monitoring your weight easy, and delicious! The system takes all angles of a recipe’s profile into account, not just its calories. These downright delectable 30-day dinner recipes ring it at 7 SmartPoints or fewer, which will have you riding merrily down the road towards a slimmer you! Low on points but packed with flavor, these dishes make losing weight a cakewalk. What are you waiting for? Get cooking with this 30-Day Weight Watchers Dinner Meal Plan with Low Points!
1. Crock Pot 3-Ingredient Balsamic Chicken (SmartPoints: 4)
2. One-Pot Black Pepper Chicken (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Add excitement to your dinner table with these mouthwatering, savory chunks of chicken, complete with a peppery kick!
3. Crockpot Cauliflower Fried Rice (SmartPoints: 5 )
4. Stuffed Sweet Potato Southwestern Style (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Bursting with flavor, this recipe is not your average sweet potato. We’ve made this a complete dinner recipe by adding beans and delicious southwestern flavors. You’ll also benefit from over 8 grams of quality protein. YUM!
5. Asian Style Beef and Broccoli (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This recipe puts a skinny twist on a classic takeout dish, while maintaining those tummy-warming flavors.