by Skinny Ms.
Like many of us, you battle a hectic daily routine. Luckily, we’ve learned that the key to juggling a busy schedule is to maintain stable energy levels throughout your day. Snacking on nutritious food options will keep you fueled up, but, unfortunately, the most easily accessible snacks are not always the healthiest! Packages of processed chips, crackers, and fruit snacks lurk behind the glass of every vending machine.
Thankfully, there are other options. By stocking your pantry, desk, or handbag with unprocessed snacks, you’ll quickly eliminate refined sugar, sodium, and unnecessary chemicals from your diet.
Choose from these 50 clean eating snacks and slash processed foods from your diet:
2. Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip with Fresh Fruit (featured in photo above)
3. Carrots with Avocado Dip
4. Sliced Veggies with Zucchini Hummus
5. A Medium Banana – Need 5 Reasons to Bite Into a Banana?
6. A Hard-boiled Egg – Learn 3 important health benefits of eggs.
7. String Cheese and Grapes
8. Fruit with Skinny Nutella
9. Air-popped Corn
10. Rolled Turkey Breast (Boar’s Head Deli Meat has no nitrates nor preservatives)