by Skinny Ms.
Like many of us, you battle a hectic daily routine. Luckily, we’ve learned that the key to juggling a busy schedule is to maintain stable energy levels throughout your day. Snacking on nutritious food options will keep you fueled up, but, unfortunately, the most easily accessible snacks are not always the healthiest! Packages of processed chips, crackers, and fruit snacks lurk behind the glass of every vending machine.
Thankfully, there are other options. By stocking your pantry, desk, or handbag with unprocessed snacks, you’ll quickly eliminate refined sugar, sodium, and unnecessary chemicals from your diet.
Choose from these 50 clean eating snacks and slash processed foods from your diet:
2. Peanut Butter Yogurt Dip with Fresh Fruit (featured in photo above)
3. Carrots with Avocado Dip
4. Sliced Veggies with Zucchini Hummus
5. A Medium Banana – Need 5 Reasons to Bite Into a Banana?
6. A Hard-boiled Egg – Learn 3 important health benefits of eggs.
7. String Cheese and Grapes
8. Fruit with Skinny Nutella
9. Air-popped Corn
10. Rolled Turkey Breast (Boar’s Head Deli Meat has no nitrates nor preservatives)
12. Pineapple Spears – Give Yourself 5 Reasons to Pick Pineapple.
13. Sliced Bell Pepper with Skinny Ranch Dip
15. Celery with Skinny Peanut Butter
16. A Handful of Almonds
17. Sweet Potato Hummus with Whole Wheat Crackers
18. Garden Salad – Try our Garden Salad with Lemon and Oil Dressing.
19. A Handful of Pumpkin Seeds
20. A Cup of Sliced Berries- Learn 3 reasons to jump on the berry bandwagon.
23. A Cup of Cottage Cheese
24. Steel-Cut Oatmeal – Try our Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal.
25. Apple Slices
26. A Clementine (Cutie) Orange
27. Steamed Edemame with Sea Salt
30. Sliced Red Pepper with Hummus
33. Quinoa – Try our Quinoa Pilaf
40. Curry Yogurt Dip with Whole Wheat Crackers
42. Chunked Watermelon
44. Raw Broccoli with Skinny Ranch Dip
46. Romaine Lettuce Wraps
47. A Small Box of Raisins
48. Sliced Tomato and Feta
49. Greek Yogurt with Blueberries