Expand your repertoire with these Weight Watchers favorites!
Counting Weight Watchers Points can be a highly effective strategy for weight loss and healthy eating. But are pre-packaged diet meals and night after night of the same recipe getting you down?
Build your repertoire of recipes that will make it easier, and tastier, than ever before to stay on track with your Weight Watchers goals. Our recipe list contains breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks with only clean, whole ingredients…and each one is guaranteed to keep your Points in check!
1. Skinny Strawberry Banana Bread (2-3 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This flavorful mini-loaves or muffins are much more exciting than your standard banana bread and contain chia seeds!
2. Skinny Strawberry Yogurt (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Our version includes all of the yummy sweetness without any refined sugars or artificial ingredients.
3. Individual Egg and Spinach Bowls (1 Freestyle SmartPoint)
This simple, savory breakfast is perfectly portioned and can be prepped the night before to allow for a quick breakfast the next morning.
4. Vanilla Quinoa and Roasted Blueberry Breakfast Bowl (8 SmartPoints)
Who knew that roasting blueberries brought out so much of their sweet, bright flavor? This is a yummy alternative to oatmeal.
5. Wake Me Up, Keep Me Going Smoothie (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Jumpstart your day with this all morning energy giving smoothie!
6. Slow Cooker Hot-Chocolate Steel-Cut Oatmeal (6 SmartPoints)
A guilt-free way to get your chocolate fix early in the day.
7. Crustless Vegetable Quiche (2 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Because this quiche is chock-full of veggies and protein, it makes one smart breakfast.
8. Southwestern Protein Breakfast Burrito (9 SmartPoints)
All the spicy flavor you love in burritos, but for a protein-packed breakfast.
9. Flourless Banana Pancakes (0 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Whisk together only a few ingredients for this single serving recipe and enjoy!
10. Avocado Breakfast Pizzas (9 Freestyle SmartPoints)
What could be better than pizza for breakfast? With less than 5 ingredients, this healthy pizza recipe is perfect for busy mornings.
11. Honey Nut Breakfast Cereal (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This is a granola meets nutty cereal and is delicious served in a bowl with skim milk.
12. Crustless Asparagus Quiche (1 Freestyle SmartPoint)
Egg white and whole eggs combine to make a light, yet filling and flavorful quiche.
13. Carrot & Zucchini Whole Grain Muffins (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Yes, you can still have muffins when counting points and these are yummy!
14. Slow Cooker French Toast Casserole (6 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Just toss all of the ingredients in the slow cooker the night before and wake up the next morning to a sweet breakfast treat.
15. Avocado Breakfast Toast (4 Freestyle SmartPoints)
We love the creamy, buttery quality of avocados spread on crisp toast. Lots of the healthy form of fat in avocados to keep you full all morning long.
16. Banana Blueberry Bars (5 Freestyle SmartPoints)
This tasty bar is perfect for a guilt-free breakfast, snack, or dessert.
17. Slow Cooker Chocolate and Pistachio Oatmeal (8 Freestyle SmartPoints)
Hands down the best oatmeal you will ever try.