Counting Weight Watchers Points can be a highly effective strategy for weight loss and healthy eating. But are pre-packaged diet meals and night after night of the same recipe getting you down?
Build your repertoire of recipes that will make it easier, and tastier, than ever before to stay on track with your Weight Watchers goals. Our recipe list contains breakfasts, lunches, dinners, and snacks with only clean, whole ingredients…and each one is guaranteed to keep your Points in check!
1. Skinny Strawberry Banana Bread (7 SmartPoints)
This flavorful mini-loaves or muffins are much more exciting than your standard banana bread and contain chia seeds!
2. Skinny Strawberry Yogurt (5 Smartpoints)
Our version includes all of the yummy sweetness without any refined sugars or artificial ingredients.
3. Individual Egg and Spinach Bowls (2 SmartPoints)
This simple, savory breakfast is perfectly portioned and can be prepped the night before to allow for a quick breakfast the next morning.
4. Vanilla Quinoa and Roasted Blueberry Breakfast Bowl (8 SmartPoints)
Who knew that roasting blueberries brought out so much of their sweet, bright flavor? This is a yummy alternative to oatmeal.
5. Wake Me Up, Keep Me Going Smoothie (6 SmartPoints)
Jumpstart your day with this all morning energy giving smoothie!
6. Slow Cooker Hot-Chocolate Steel-Cut Oatmeal (6 SmartPoints)
A guilt-free way to get your chocolate fix early in the day.
7. Crustless Vegetable Quiche (4 SmartPoints)
Because this quiche is chock-full of veggies and protein, it makes one smart breakfast.
8. Southwestern Protein Breakfast Burrito (9 SmartPoints)
All the spicy flavor you love in burritos, but for a protein-packed breakfast.
9. Flourless Banana Pancakes (4 SmartPoints)
Whisk together only a few ingredients for this single serving recipe and enjoy!